Explore by Category
Birds of Paradise has been making rounds on my social media for their unique gelato flavours. I was nearby one …
Fun Facts about Malacca!
Fun Facts of Malacca:
- The city got its name from a tree named Malacca.
- It was the first great maritime Kingdom in the Malay Archipelago.
- It was recognised by UNESCO as a world heritage site in the year 2008.
My recommended must go places:
- Christ Church – It was built from 1741 to 1753.
- A Famosa Fort – It is said to be one of the oldest kinds remaining examples of Portuguese architecture in Southeast Asia.
Top must try foods in Malacca: